Well dang, had to turn around to find the 'net again to pay my bills back in Texas.Might be after the 1st when I can get back online.

Besides the uncertaintly around the Brexit consequences, the UK is reeling right now...

The European Cup right up there with the World Cup around here, and like the World Cup is played every four years. So every two years its either the World Cup or the European Cup.

Scotland didn't even qualify but England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland did. The Euro Cup was even pushing Brexit off of the front pages in the weeks before that vote.

Wales knocked out Northern Ireland.

France knocked out the Republic of Ireland.

...and England just got beat last night by ICELAND!!! shocked shocked

Iceland (pop. 330,000) is like the size of Cleveland and shouldn't be still in it at all, but it is cool Musta been some serious celebrations in Reykjavik last night.

Next up for Iceland is playing the home team France in the quarter final, Sunday 2pm central time.

I'm pulling for Iceland.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744