Have two so far, a T3 Lite stainless bought 2-3 years ago and a T3x Hunter with the wooden stock I just bought a few weeks ago. I looked at the new T3x Lite a fair amount in stores, also the older T3 Hunter before deciding to go ahead and spend the money on the T3x.

To my mind the older T3 Lite stock is a bit slippery but the T3x Lite has a lot grippier checkering. Same with the T3 and T3x Hunters, I liked the older wooden stock but really like the newer one a lot more, it has very grabby checkering and a double palm swell that really lets you hang onto the grip as well as forearm.

Other than that, same same as everyone else reports. Right out of the box both of them had superb triggers, crisp as can be, minimal overtravel and set right at three pounds. They become 2 1/2 pound triggers with about a half turn of the trigger adjustment screw.

The feeding is positive and smooth and they have the slickest bolt throws I've ever felt.

And they are Accurate, accurate, accurate! The stainless is a .223 and puts three shots into the .2's and .3's just dinking around. The Hunter is a .260 and also can put 3 or 4 shots into the .3's. And all that without one iota of "tweaking".

They are far and away the most accurate out of the box rifles I've ever owned and are as accurate as my best customs, at least these two so far. I have other rifles that will match them, but those have replacement aftermarket barrels, trued actions, bedding, the whole works - meaning I had to spend more than the cost of a new rifle on top of the cost of the donor just to make them shoot as good as these Tikkas do when you take them out of the box.

And dat's my Tikka experience...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!