Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Originally Posted by 16bore
Every one of the "optimum" manufactures has done their best to copy T3's and are epic pieces of schit in comparison.

Always funny stuff when the 'fire is in the rut....

OK I am just about burned up on this topic. Truly grin

But who exactly do you feel has tried to copy Tikka designs? What manufacturers and what parts? I don't see a whole lot of similarities anywhere really. Or are you just saying in general, by others offering budget lines? But then I do not see much similarities in price of said budget rifles either. Or just don't answer, I don't care......Lol.

And yes, it is always funny.

I just got in from hunting. 5 Deer, no shooters. Hoisted a couple coldies with a bud. Just mowed some food and am chillin' watching what is left of Red Wing/Toronto game and Michigan/Rutgers. Although at 57-0, not much left to see. Michigan has some 3-4 string players in, and may just end up putting in the tcheerleaders before this one ends.

Oops. They just scored again. 64-0 now and almost a full quarter left. Ouch. Michigan vs. Ohio State is gonna be a battle royale...

Remi, Winchi, TC, Ruger, all a have similar copies. But what the hell ever. If we were hanging out at a real campfire we'd be talking the same shchit. Do I like them? Sure. Can I take them seriously? Dunno. That's why I bought a Montana.

It's bad ass, even though it's a 270 and soooo gay. Won't kill anything. Never have, never will. Sissy booooolits. Yadda, yadda.....

More good guns these days than schit...