Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
. I'd rather you just chilled your azz out. They are only guns....

Pot meet kettle

Not hardly. I am not the one here who got butt hurt and called someone a dumbass because their opinion differed from mine.

And in regards to your other comment, of course I do not have the Tikka experience of JGR. What part about I do not like/use them did you fail to pick up on? However, I do feel I clearly expressed that I may just have a clue as to what is under the hood, and why I don't like it.

The first time I picked up a Tikka, we took the stock off. The recoil lug fell on the ground. Something I have never experienced before or after with any other rifle brand.

I don't need to drive a Yugo until it breaks down to figure out it is a Yugo. It may in fact never break down, but that isn't the point. I just may not like what I see. Or feel it a solid value. But rest assured, it is an educated opinion. I have done my homework. I have owned 100s of rifles. I just may have a clue as to what makes them tick and what I like and dislike and why. I have been tinkering with guns for over 30 years. There is never not something tore apart lying on my bench waiting for attention.

Which I clearly laid out in no uncertain terms. Facts of the rifle, not opinions. We can all draw our own conclusions as to likes/dislikes from said facts. Not everyone requires the same in a rifle. I get that. But some here don't. Because it works both ways. The OP may or may not like what he sees, once all the facts are presented.......