Might as well throw in my $.02...

Personal tastes are just that...personal. Some look at rifles as only tools and have differing opinions on what level of precision those tools need posses.

Others view rifles as objects of beauty and personality and demand a fair share of both be present or a firearm is not worth 'stooping' to own.

Some, like myself, have room for both. I love Ruger No.1's and view them as classy, beautiful rifles. I could be happy hunting with a No.1 for the rest of my life. I also own a few Glocks....firearms considered butt-ugly by most yet they are tools of the highest function.

The Tikkas tend to fall into the 'just a tool' category. My two SL's don't 'move' me aesthetically but boy do they deliver on the function spectrum. Super smooth action, totally reliable and tough, lightweight and almost unbelievably consistent and accurate (and with little to no effort).

A rather long winded way of saying that, depending on what you're looking for and expecting, you won't be disappointed.

I can't determine your subjective criteria but, objectively, they are great rifles.

P.S. I do believe a rifle (even a 'soulless' one like the Tikka) can grow emotionally on you to where it becomes more than just a 'tool' as you continue to make fond memories with it.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...