Originally Posted by Mule Deer
2muchgun,

A little over a year ago I was in the Tikka factory, listening to the changes being made for the T3x. They were primarily made because some shooters wanted them,

not because there were vast, across-the-board problems with the T3.

The major requests were from the relatively few shooters who wanted softer recoil pads and stiffer recoil lugs for harder-kicking rifles, but tens of thousands of T3's have been working for a long time now without any problems...

The other factor that went into the changes was profitability. The demand for Tikkas has been growing very steadily, and the U.S. is by far the largest market.

If it wouldn't be your choice for any hunting, well fine, the world also offers plenty of choices. But don't try to convince me Tikkas don't work well.

JG - Mule Deer is very informed on the subject of Tikkas BUT some people have the 'blinders' and 'ear muffs' on so they are not going to see nor listen .

As MD stated earlier in this thread it's the majority here who report satisfaction with the Tikkas. I am only 1 but in 13 yrs the bolt shroud, scope rings and recoil lug have not given me any trouble at all.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!