Is it maybe possible for some to ascertain all on their own, that since I basically went over each individual part of the gun, in some detail, and offered why I do not like it, that I just might have experience it? Apparently not.

Or how about a couple of pages ago where I clearly stated that I brought a Tikka home, took stock off, and recoil lug fell out? That not enough either?

Okay, here goes. I am typing this slowly because I know some don't read so well:
Yes I have used a Tikka. Nothing dramatic happened. I didn't like it. I didn't like it before I hunted with it, before I shot it, or after. Please write this down or save it somewhere.

Not going to keep typing just because people can't read or read into everything too far.

People getting butt hurt over guns is hilarious.

How many times have we all heard guys say "Tikkas have no soul." Or refer to them as Plastikka? A lot. You may not agree, but I do. There is simply nothing there for me to like past the barrel and trigger. Deal with it. It is a $350 gun at most, and I would not buy one at that price. Don't know what else to tell you. Gave you all the reasons why. Compare the pieces, part by part, vs. other budget guns. The facts should be readily apparent for those without blinders on. Less gun for more money. Expensive replacement parts and backed by $hitty CS. Period.

They do make Tikkas with all grown up parts on them. They call them Sakos......