Originally Posted by 7remmag
The owner of MRC is Brian Sipes son Jeff. The other owner used to be Devin Antonovich who is no longer with the company.
I posted this letter for others to use as a tool and I am glad I am getting the responses that I am getting because now I know for sure that I am not the only one who is experiencing this. Everyone that has a negative post is agreeing with me that the action does not feed or extract correctly. As a right handed shooter there should be no reason for anyone to look any further than a model 70 Ruger or Dakota to start their process of building a custom rifle. As for myself, a left handed shooter, we are painted into a very small corner of options to use for a Mauser 98 style action without breaking the bank and keeping it as a working mans rifle. But it is the Devil in disguise. My personal suggestion to anyone save your money, buy a Dakota action or hunt around for a used model 70 ( because it just works)
As of today I am still waiting for my refund on my cancelled order. It is of course over 30days. Is this the kind of company you would want to be dealing with?
This is not an angry post. This is a post to keep others from getting into my situation. Trust me you don't need the headache.
For the person who just bought the MRC from Guns America I hope you got a good one. I know not all of them cannot be bad but so many people have the same opinion I do, they don't function correctly.

7RM,

I bought the rifle here and not on Gunsamerica.....

As others have stated it sounds as if your problem is with the gunsmith and a financial transaction that hasn't been resolved to your liking rather than a faulty or poorly designed action.

I can assure you that my MRC feeds as well or better than my other rifles now that the correct items are in place.......Again an issue created by a gunsmith and not MRC.

Good luck resolving your situation.

Robert

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"