[quote=JSMT]If anyone else is in the same scenerio, all you would have had to do is call me and we could talk about it like men, and fix the issue, not get on a website and do this?

Truly very sorry about your loss.

What is the scenario that we are talking about here? you not having enough money in your account to do a return? it has almost been 40 days. Might I remind you that I contacted Lindsey several times in reference to the cancelling of and refund of the Summit rifle and waited the full thirty days that I was told was your company policy for a refund to be put through. I faxed the request and emailed it, again as per your company policy. I have plenty of documents to show this.I tried to resolve this with you and was more than fair by waiting more that 30days for a refund. I did not contact my CC company or BBB until after I spoke to you personally, after you got back from your black bear hunt in Alaska, and you told me out right that there was not enough money in your account could you pay me a little at a time because August and September are extremely slow in this industry and I have payroll to take care of. I imagine that part of that payroll was yours? "What would you do in this situation?"

Or are we talking about the scenario about the wrong parts going out in the action? and when you got it returned to you with the follower issue You sent it right back out without obviously checking if it was just the follower or if there were any other issues. As I am not the only one obviously with this problem.

Last edited by 7remmag; 09/22/08.