This is the email I received:
the one from your rifle is bent drastically! Because of this, the "engagement" of the ejector on the case head is reduced from approximately .218" to .033". What this means is the ejector is barely sticking out from the bolt face (.033") when the bolt is in it's rearward most position. Of course, if the bolt is pulled rearward hard, this small engagement is sufficient to eject a case. However, it certainly isn't the .218" engagement of the original, and will never eject the cases like they should be.

Also, the bend caused the ejector to be in hard contact with the bolt body at all times, and not just from the spring tension. This is what caused the drag marks on the bolt, as well as the "sticking" of the bolt when trying to close it. In picture #2 you can see the tip of the ejector has been rolled over because of this.
the Teflon coating was marred because of dragging on the trigger sear pin. I originally thought the pin was too long, and it actually was, but this ejector is also .004" wider (thicker) than the others I have, which would be just enough to cause the drag we experienced earlier.

Steven, I have been building rifles all my life. I have built THOUSANDS of rifles on Winchester model 70 actions and have NEVER seen this. The only thing that contacts the ejector are the cases when they are being ejected. The force of the cases hitting the front of the ejector when you bring the bolt back is the only thing that can cause this. I know you have fed a LOT of rounds through this rifle, but I just can not fathom how or why this should happen.

In my opinion, this ejector is too soft. It should never bend. It is certainly different in design than the other two we have from Montana actions. This one appears to be a little longer (if you straightened it), and is certainly thicker.