It sounds like the original poster (and several others) have legitimate complaints. I can only relate my experience and I'm not dismissing or downplaying the experience of others.

I've had 2 MRC barreled actions. A stainless 30-06 and a stainless 375 Ruger. I only put a few rounds of light reloads down the 06, but it was very accurate with them. I got the itch for a Whelen so it's going through a rebarrel right now and some lightening as well. The 375 has been right around an inch with factory ammo....no reloads yet. Both feed and function fine. The actions are heavy and a little rough, but nothing that has caused me any trouble.

The company was great to deal with for me. A little slow, but that's SOP for most any gunsmithing. No problems but my orders were very basic....not to much to screw up.

It seems like a previous poster said, it's either all good or all bad with them. I'm happy with the work I recieved from them and have no complaints, but if I had been in the shoes of other posters here I doubt I would have been. They do make good ones....but it sounds like it can be a gamble.

JCM