Originally Posted by 7remmag
Is there anyway you can find out who barreled up the action on your rifle? Because to me two different gun smiths across the country put in the wrong magazine box, spring and follower? too coincidental.
SO as far as your pics go MRC left the wrong parts in again. They didn't correct it the first time or second time. How many chances are they supposed to get? I think I was more than fair.

7RM,

The gentleman that I bought the rifle from was at least the 2nd owner. I know who he bought the rifle from and will try to determine who originally built the rifle. Also keep in mind that my bolt stop and extractor are also for a 375H&H so this action was originally sold as a 375 length action. It's not a case of simply placing the incorrect parts in the mag well.

One thing to note......I forgot in my earlier post but Mike stated that the followers had been re-designed...So the fact that your new follower looks like mine (the new 264WM) may be a good thing. Is the new follower as long as the mag box? If so, it might well be correct. If it doesn't work then let me know and I will send you my 375H&H to try......If it works you can keep it.

Robert

Last edited by Bruzer; 09/18/08.

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"