Thanks, Pugs. Well I think I'm there and this is with the factory installed sights. As you can see the elevation correction worked out nicely. 55.5gr of RL-15, Fed 210M primer and 300gr TSXs. MV right at 2250 with a TINY deviation of around 5 fps which is outstanding. OAL is exactly 3.20 leaving just a tiny space as far as mag lenght but I can fully load the mag. This is one sweet shooting and handling rifle that I might just have to take with me next time. I have a peep sight coming and I'll see how that works out because as you know, it's easy to screw up the sight picture with buckhorn sights.

I also have some North Forks on order but they'll have some big shoes to fill to outshoot the TSXs and I know they won't penetrate as well. What I hope is they'll shoot to the same POI then it'll be a nice option to have. Cheers, jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”