Originally Posted by Bloodline
I'm not one for 'net chest puffing or arguement believe what you wish. I will add to my orginal statement about hitting the plate at 1000 yds that one our group of shooters can make it jump at that range with a Winchester mdl 43 218Bee! It is a simple matter of knowing where to hold...I'll admit it takes one hell of a lot of practice shots to find the aim point but it is done and you may believe that or not.

Heres a view of a creedmoor range with the steel targets built to original creedmoor specs. the bull on the 1000 yd is 4 ft in diameter. NONE of the worlds best creedmoor shooters, to date equipped with sophisticated sights and carefulley developed loads and some of the finest rifles ever built have fired a perfect score keeping all 10 rounds in that center bull.
Your bullspit don' fly...
[Linked Image]

The close target is 300 yds and is 18 inches wide and 24 tall with a 6 inch bull, you still want to tell us you can see a 14x14 inch plate hung in a tree 986 yds away?

Last edited by Ranch13; 02/07/11.

the most expensive bullet there is isn't worth a plug nickel if it don't go where its supposed to.
www.historicshooting.com