Bloodline--I will say it again. You are a lying troll. You have proved it with your own words. Lyman doesn't even make a rear sight that has enough elevation to reach 1000 yards with a BPCR. The Lyman 57 is a RECEIVER sight and doesn't even come close to having enough elevation. How do you "inlet" and shim one to fit on the action of a Sharps 1874? The TANG on a Pedersoli Quigley is drilled and tapped for a tang sight. I have never in my life seen a receiver sight mounted on an 1874 Sharps. WTF? You will need 140 to 150 minutes of elevation to reach 1000 yards with your 17A front sight, and the Lyman 57 simply can't provide it. I know because I have a Pedersoli equipped with that front sight, and have a proper Soule tang sight mounted on the rifle. The Lyman 57 is a 350 yard sight AT BEST.

3 out of 5 hits at a 14 inch gong at 1000 yards? That is less than 1.5 MOA and will win or place in the top three at the NRA Creedmoor Nationals at Raton. I have coached and spotted a shooter to two national championships at Raton, one at mid range and the other at long range shooting a Sharps. I have a very good idea what it takes to hit a target at 1000 yards with one of these things, and a Lyman 57 receiver sight is not on the equipment list.

One other thing. I don't think you even own a Pedersoli Quigley. If you did you would know that you don't "file the trigger" on one. They come from the factory with one of the finest double set triggers made. Sorry, pal, but your stories just don't add up. You ARE a troll and a liar, and you are busted. Rather you busted yourself.