Bloodline you ought to just quit while you can.
In the first plae you laid out your lack of knowledge and experience when you stated you didn't know why anybody should want to load the 405 to factory ballistics.
Then you go on with a load of bullspit about using a bullet that most likely won't achieve the moa necessary to hit that plate at the distance you stated, let alone the bogus sight equipment you speak of.
Sharpsguy is a nationally recognized bpcr shooter, with a pretty fair amount of credibility to speak from . I've shot with him on several occasions and can tell you the man knows his business.
With the sights you claim to be using I'm not sure how you could see that plate hung in a tree at the distances you stated, and I can only imagine at how many hundreds of rounds it would take to have a good spotter be able to walk you into making 1 hit on that plate , with no berms or good background to call the misses from.
Sharpsguy laid out the very fact of the matter on your lie about the sights you claim to be using.
There's no chest pounding gone on here, its a matter of a lier being called out...

the most expensive bullet there is isn't worth a plug nickel if it don't go where its supposed to.
www.historicshooting.com