Originally Posted by Ranch13

Sharpsguy is a nationally recognized bpcr shooter, with a pretty fair amount of credibility to speak from . I've shot with him on several occasions and can tell you the man knows his business.
With the sights you claim to be using I'm not sure how you could see that plate hung in a tree at the distances you stated, and I can only imagine at how many hundreds of rounds it would take to have a good spotter be able to walk you into making 1 hit on that plate , with no berms or good background to call the misses from.
Sharpsguy laid out the very fact of the matter on your lie about the sights you claim to be using.
There's no chest pounding gone on here, its a matter of a lier being called out...

I have no reason to doubt he is everything you have written heck he may walk on water too for all I know good for him and you. Though I do take exception to your statement about being walked into the target without berms etc. . I ask how on earth would you know where I shoot, with whom and with what?
Let me ask you this: Is there a tad out there that hasn't had a fresh brick of 22LR and tried to "walk" his bullet onto a target at some outlandish range? I know I've done it in the past an admit to trying it every now an again still. No great shakes to doing it either.
I also have an 1874 Sharps/American Arms that sports a Marbells tang sight that I hunt with and on occasion "walk" it's bullet onto that very same plate, once you find that aiming point there isn't much to it. Just like a kid with a fresh box of 22LR. Do it every shot NEVER but enough to keep at it for fun. Sharpsguy may be the guru of the sport and this site, good for him I wish to take nothing away from him but to stick one's nose in the air and claim someone is a lying troll just 'cause they too shoot for fun with friends on a sunny afternoon not living for the sport is a shameless act of snobbery. Enough said from both sides I'm going out to shoot.