http://www.freewebs.com/theborngayhoax/theapa.htm

The decision to remove homosexuality from the DSM in 1974 was largely the result of the APA's meeting being stormed by the homosexual activists .... It was much more a political decision vs a scientific evidence Call.

I can make no claim to knowledge that these is no genitic predisposition to homosexual behavior but having worked in 2 College counseling centers I can Guarantee you that there is a very political indroctrination long in place to promote the " It's cool to be gay and if you even remotely question that you are an intolarant fool who will be punished...." method of "social justice.....".

IMO there is much similarity between how the homosexuals build power and how Islam does...... Start out small and seeming benign then as the power base increases become much more domineering .

For the posters who wrote that 10% of the population in homosexual I challenge you to provide your source.... And much more importantly who FUNDED the
research.....

For the generally much respected posters who wrote that homosexuals are no more likely to exploit children than heterosexuals are, I ask the same question....

It sadens me to see the BSA consider this path.....

Please don't feed the trolls!