And before the "H" card is played, like the liberal weenies use the Race card, neither God nor I or any other true Christian
"Hate" any homosexual person or persons.

To the contrary, I long for opportunites to demonstrate Christs love to them and have done so including hosting known HIV positive men into my home for dinner, fellowship, and even a Godly embrace of love and acceptance at the end of an evening. Would do so again in heartbeat if given the opportunity.

I long, ever so deeply, to share with the homosexual community about the HEALING from their past, and the forgiveness, and POWER OVER thier addictions and sin that God is offering to them! It is real, it is true , it is powerful it is REAL love like they so seek and long for and it can be thiers. NO, I do not hate them, I love them with the love of Christ through me. The same way I love the drug addicts, and prostitutes, and drunkards, and murderers, and other sinners. Although I might have a little more understanding of and love for the gay them community having a gay and HIV positive Brother in Law living in my home for quite a few years and having many of his freinds and such over to our home, thus giving me more opportunity to understand along with MUCH reading and research into the issue(s) at hand.

Last edited by safariman; 06/07/12.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500