Got to the woods about 9:30 am. No more than walked into the woods, and saw one messing around on the ground. I took the peep sighted 10/22[thank gawd], no way could I have gotten on it with a scope. Popped it and it ran into a briar patch. One more shot to dispatch it, then wade into the briars to collect it. This time of year, carhartts are your friend! grin Moved on, and saw another one scurrying around on the ground. Put a sneak on, and got within about 15-20 yds., and hid behind a tree. Lil booger jumped up on the side of a tree and kinda skylined himself. Mistake! Put the red fiber op on him, and whack...head shot.grin

[Linked Image]

Had a ball with the little peep sighted .22. Only bad thing, is sometimes on thr ground, them squills blend in enough, that ya gotta look hard to make sure you're shooting at the right end! grin

Oh yeah, went to another woods, but it was getting awful windy. On the way back to the truck, I caught a damned cat sneakin thru the briars. He's breathin' his everlasting in a briar patch....coyotes gotta eat too, just sayin.......grin

maddog