TATE',

Hell...I reckon I enjoy your Whining,[bleep] nearly as much as you do. You poor poor clueless kchunt. Laffin'!

Fortunately for all,there really ain't much,that you won't Whine about. Congratulations?!?! I'll feign my "surprise",that as per your usual,you went wayyyyyy outta your way to skirt all things The Rifle and go right to Whining instead. Laffin'!

Personally,I'm looking forward to your next Whine and mebbe some more fascinating Tales of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

Just how loud is your Imagination,when you shoot it?!?

Bless your heart.

'hunter,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that you Clueless Kchunts first reaction is to start cramming things in your mouth and ass?!?

Perhaps you and TATE' oughtta swap PM's and align your Axis Of Imagination and really extoll on your Pretend,in unison? Show no mercy,with the collaboration of your collective "experience" and "results". Laffin'!

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard!!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] RIOT!

'S,

There is nothing inherently redeeming in either the 270 or '06,save as donor hulls for the good stuff. No reason to barge outta another closet. Laffin'!

I read in F&S,that boolits do in fact matter more than a leetle...'course one would only know that,by flingin' more than a few.

Hint.