Originally Posted by Boxer
'stud,

I've seen me paint purty peectures.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

If only to fuel your Imagination and to bolster your Pretend,I wanted to make sure you had all my pics in "your" Photobucket account. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As per always,feel free to cite you were there and gunned the frame. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

dhg,

1) some folks actually shoot

2) then there's all the others

Never has been tough to cypher.(grin)

Hint.

Femboy1,

WoooHoooo...the "dreaded" full blowed Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!?

And you were doing so "well'" too. Laffin'!

You poor poor Stupid Kchunt,who dresses you in the morning and chews your food for you?!?

Bless your heart,you tinfoil hatted dumbfhukk.

Only YOU,can keep YOU,from saying something [bleep] STUPID. Here's to the innate ability for you to be powerless in the refrain,then feeling compelled to Vagina Monologue your couchbound kchunt.

Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine,more Excuses and another expose on how your incredible Stupidity is someone else's "fault".

Perhaps consider hitting the Silent Dog Whistle with another 90PSI blast,to REALLY summons The Paper Hat Brigade and orchestrate a daring "strategic rescue" of your alarming Estrogen Levels. Laffin'!

Don't [bleep] up and reply,as it'll diminish your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,despite the hilarity of it's transparency. Though of course someone might Reply to this via Quote and you'll have more Pretend to Imagine,that you can't Ignore.

You poor poor stupid [bleep].

TAINT,

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you's more than a whole [bleep] bunch afeared of ALL things The Rifle.

Hell,you were doing "great" too.

Laffin'!

Dooshmike,

I reliably connect dots and ring the bell,with an uncanny connect percentage.

Funny how it actually works.

Hint.

1tn,

I'm rather at ease in musin' water under the bridge and will happily grant ALL the slack on the rope,that the Do Nothing Dumbfhukks wish to take.

I'm afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...and much to their chagrin. Why the amazingly [bleep] stupid pin-headed dumbfhukks wish to Imagine and Pretend,is beyond me,but I seriously dig the oblivious humor of their doing their "BEST".

Funny schit +P+!

rost',

No need to reiterate for the jazillionth time,that you are an incredibly slowwwwwwww "learner". Sweetie...that ain't no [bleep] "secret".

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always gonna fare better when shutting the [bleep] up,taking notes and applying same.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Ha! I laughed so hard reading that I started to cry. LOL! grin
I really can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. +P+