'S,

You don't even believe you and for exceedingly well founded reasons,that couldn't be slighted. Laffin'!

Again..weren't my intent to horn you up,but your good taste in men ain't to be slighted. Congratulations?!? Hilariouser than [bleep],that granting you enough slack on the rope to expound upon your Dumbfhukktitude,is "perceived" as an "attack"?!? THAT is [bleep] funy! Sweetheart...ONLY you,can keep YOU,from saying something [bleep] stupid and here's to the inherent hilarity of your being powerless in that refrain. You go girl!

What might you Whine about next? Looking forward to even more Excuses. Laffin'!

No doubt the cartoon Avatar is awesome and ain't it plum fascinatin',that it's the Mantra of you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhukkers,to really go Full Tilt with your cartoons? Laffin'!

Here,I'll happily fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend and to getcha' a step closer to things that ain't animated. Pun prolly be [bleep] intended to boot. Hint. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

REALLY enjoyed the notion,that your being a Perpetual Dumbfhukk is anyone's "fault",but your's. Laffin'!

Should your Imagination and/or Pretend grant you the Delusion that I'm "mistaken",please cite same and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose further in your incredible [bleep] Stupidity.

Don't slight the magnitude of the humor. Whatcha' gonna "tell" folks about next?!? Mebbe hang a picture of you and your crossed-eyes and really knock it out of The Park. I'll feign my "surprise" that ALL things the rifle,continue to get an exceedingly wide berth,from you. Laffin'!

Laffin'!

Where do you incredibly clueless [bleep] come from?

Wow +P+!

You poor dumb [bleep] make it difficult to tie new Riggin' and stoke new reels,when I'm laughing this hard.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,you'll wanna skirt the SS yarn,it's schit. Though that too is over your pointy [bleep] head and tinfoil hat,go ahead and thank me later.

Laffin'!