My standard preface: I am not a full time handgun enthusiast. Sorry.

But I have been chasing my tail for year trying to stay loyal to the 45LC. I have a pair of Rugers and hunted hard to get an 1894 Trapper in 45LC.

I am wanting more of a hunting handgun. I'd like to have a 5.5" Redhawk in 45LC. Seems I have to offer really good sexual favors and $900 for one of those. Major downer.

In my searching I noticed a trend for many to tote G20s. From Bush Pilots to backwoods campers. I've kinda thought the 10mm was dead?

So I have stumbled onto several pics of Long Slide Glock 10s that have kinda lit my fire. Lone Wolf is right down the road from me, but I am seeing mixed reviews. I'd really prefer the longer sight radius of the 6" LS.

Can anyone weigh in if even a stock 4.6" is "football" sized target accurate at 50 yards? Asking way too much? I do realize much is on the shooter, but guns capable?

Seems like a viable option to take afield at every moment. I see many, many bears each year. But I am not some guy from Delaware who has to have "Bear Protection". My thoughts are the opposite.... I want to be able to stalk up and tag a target of opportunity. But pull double duty as a carry gun(field not town).

Anyone kill anything with a 10mm?

Last edited by Jesse Jaymes; 04/14/14.

Please God, give me some good tags this year....