So far for me only one kill, a decent sized hog in TN at the 24hrcf hog hunt, but I was thouroughly impressed with the performance. I can (in my 10mm) push a 180gr Gold Dot to 1375fps. I just noticed in an article in the latest shooting times that 1380 is the speed they got from thier brand spankin new model 69, in FORTY FOUR Magnum! Anyway, I am not afraid of anything in the lower 48 while packing my 10 with those loads. Buffalo Bore and Underwood sell 215gr HCFN loads that go over 1200fps. I can think of very few situations that one of these loads could not handle, that would not then require or at least strongly suggest some sort of a rifle as the logical next step.

Lots of you tube video's of folks killin stuff with a big ten. With some handloads and some of the hotter factory loads it is the equivalent in every way of a 41 Magnum with factory fodder. No one has ever suggested that a 41 Magnum in factory load guise is not sufficient for any reasonable game hunting in the lower 48 at least.

I predict that if you try it out, you will, like many of us here, become rather hooked on this round. And no it is FAR from dead, in fact it is gaining a large resurgence and following. Quite a few manufacturer's building 10mm's again. I sure wish I could afford one of the Dan Wesson 6 inch long slide hunter 10's, them is COO- EL!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500