'tap,

Joe Average ain't very [bleep] bright,as these Threads so eloquently attest.(grin)

Midway had the 105'Max in stock last night and the Hornie HPBT on Sale...both gone now,so someone is paying attention...unless I alone got 'em all.(grin)

I enjoy the comments by the folks who shoot the least,as they champion 'dis boolit,dat boolit and have formulated a scheme on when to fling what and it's a colorful yarn knit into sheer and utter nothingness. That pun be intended.

Purty [bleep] easy and contrary to Window Licking popular opinion,that a gent can simply pick a rather excellent boolit and simply apply it for everything. I know,I know...that's a [bleep] radically extreme idea and will make lotsa folks VERY [bleep] nervous. Laffin'!

Again it's ALL about boolits,as the blueprint to terminal affects is as follows and as per always:

1) Placement
2) Projectile Selection
3) Headstamp

Now it'll come as a surprise to more than a few,that a great #1,will reliably work in harmony to arrange a great #2. Read that again. Then one more time.

Drop is Physics,wind is VooDoo and if drop whoops you,you done dropped the ball. Hint.

Drift is a function of many things,much of which are corroborated via The Force and it is a series of subjective determinations which are analyzed in overview and extrapolated to formulate The Cure. While it'd be nice to be able to purchase a "The Wind NEVER Blows Here" button,to depress as per whim,that ain't how schit shakes out. You gotta play in it,to Master it and the single greatest advantage one can field in the fray,is slickery boolits. Read that again.

Very entertaining to line a herd of folks up with their Pet Rifles and Pet Ammo,then let 'em go to dissecting wind and then compare/contrast boolits/chamberings,as a barometer of evaluation. Gets spendy quick,because folks is throwing schit offa cliffs and racing home to procure new. Seen it about a bajillion times.(grin)

You accidentally connect a coupla dots of contention,in that a 25-06 or 270 can only hang with S/A offerings squirting schiutty boolits,so as to keep it "fair" for the L/A offerings. Read that again. Hint.

Proficiency cain't be purchased and is attained simply by the actual act of shooting,which very obviously scratches off most folks from the list...despite their awesome amounts of Imagination and Pretend both working overtime in their Fabrication Factory(s). Funny how it actually works!

There's an intellesting aspect of modest chamberings,shooting great boolits,in that the [bleep] things are FUN and if you ain't veddy veddy careful,you'll end up practicing on "accident" and not even know it. Read that again.

When was the last time that someone here rattled through 50 or 100 rounds of 25-06,270 or '06 ammo in an afternoon(let alone succesive afternoons) of leisurely pursuits?!? It don't happen,if only obviously,as hilariously lined out in the "experience","knowledge" and "results" offered up here on Threads just like his. Read that again. Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial. Hint.

As a hilarious constant,Joe Average is over cartridged and under boolited,then frosts that melding by not shooting any of it....but luckily,it do not preclude their offering "advice". Funny schit!

Good talk.

Laffin'!

I'd mention sumptin' about the sliding Winding Scale and the 1:1 Ratio,allowing engagement distance to be scaled in accords to a given boolit/chambering,along with the impetus to apply same via Killer 22LR,as a means of FUN dot connection...but there's too many pointy heads for them facts to fly over and it'd be lost in mootitude.

Folks here is always lookin' for reasons NOT to shoot and that schit cracks me the [bleep] up.

Wow.

'goat,

Your haste to remain devoid a single [bleep] clue is rather impressive. Congratulations?!?

Cut to the chase and cite the 105's that've done you "wrong". Be sure to use as much Imagination and Pretend that it takes,to formulate those fabrications. mebbe say sumptin' about the rifle "particulars" too,if only to REALLY add to the [bleep] humor!

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you...is always gonna be best served by asking questions,not by giving "answers".

Not that I wish you to refrain the hilarity of corroborating your "experience". Kudos for trying to remove the boolit from the equation,if only to substantiate your "experience" and keep it "fair" for you. Hell...I doubt I've got much more than 3000 162A-Max left,setting on the shelf,but I never was much into [bleep] around. Just how much do you "shoot" in a GOOD year?!?

Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

4th,

I've squirted 3lbs of powder worth of Hornie's in the last 2 days. 75A-Max(bolts in 223,223AI and 22-250AI),75HPBT's(Krunchentickers),105A-Max/HPBT's(243AI/6-284) and 162's(7-08AI/Whizzum).

Trying to wear my newest Hummer out,as reaching to 550yds+ on the windshield is a [bleep] hoot in the wind.

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't.(grin) Just give 'em slack on the rope and let 'em start talking.

Laffin'!

'nm,

You AMAZINGLY stupid [bleep]...I realize you are doing your "best" and rest assured,that is THE funniest part.

Pardon me,while I relate Physics,if only to watch same fly over your pointy head. Laffin'!

The 180NPT you cite,at your velocity and factored at sealevel,if only for conversation,do the followin'. It arrives the scene(350yd line) with a breath taking 1946fps of impact velocity,1514 ft lbs of "energy" and drifts 12.8" in a full value 10mph breeze.

Now I'll BC you,if only to rub your nose in your Stupidity...not that you need any [bleep] help,given the goggles,haircut and attire...or them bitchin' mounts on that schit rifle. Laffin'!

155 Skinner squirted at a leisurely 3000fps '06 launch: it arrives the same scene(350yds) with 2327fps of impact velocity,1863 ft lbs of "energy" and but 8.4" of drift. For more conversation and if the 350yd 180NPT performance really horns you up,I'll happily extrapolate and you'll wanna remove them goggles,before they fog up. Laffin'!

The Skinner slows to 180NPT 350yd line impact velocity,at the 575yd line. So you get a 225yd free cookie there. It drifts the 180's 350yd value,at the 425yd line. It makes the 180NPT's 350yd "energy" at the 475yd line,so you get a free 125yds there. Long story short,a 180NPT terminal affects poke at the 350 line,extrapolates to a 575yd line Skinner poke upon same victim. You'll wanna read that again. Hint.

Now PLEASE say sumptin' about Sectional Density and mebbe quote 'goat and cite how them holler points don't dig in(through) Critters.

'Course ALL of them numerical and terminal avantages,come with less recoil to boot.

Keep it up,you're on [bleep] fire! Mebbe now mention how the 180NPT is heavier,but due to Nosler's typical "brilliance" it sports a .184G7 drag value and the Skinner a vastly superior .236 version of the same function. I know,I know...it ain't even "fair".

Laffin'!

You were sayin'?!?

Wow +P+.