Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Sure, I know the differences as defined by Webster. I am interested in what our members say.

For myself: I suppose there might be now, or might have been at some time in the billions of years since this Universe was spawned, several species out there with vastly more intelligence, wisdom, science, and technology than we have accumulated to this date. But those beings, if they ever existed, most certainly have no interest or effect upon the present day events of this planet. They certainly do not care about, or intervene in my day to day activities

I believe that any species in this Universe is bound by the natural laws of Physics.

I firmly believe that when electrical activity in the brain ceases, all that a man is, was, or ever will be ceases to exist. Thus there can be no Afterlife, no Heaven, and no Hell. I believe that all stories of supernatural events, contrary to the known and unknown laws of science, are matters of coincidence, misinterpretation, and or delusion.

Agnostic or Atheist? Or is there really a difference?

What a man believes has no effect on reality. Anybody can type his beliefs on a forum but does that make what he types the truth?

What about people who were healed of various sicknesses or diseases? I know a woman who suffered for fibro mialga for 7 years after a car wreck. She was instantly healed at a revival in florida. I know her personally and seen the pain she was in for years then I saw her lead a regular life after her experience.

Heres my take on it. You don't know $hit, I don't know $hit, nobody else on the fire really knows $hit, scientists don't know $hit, our leaders don't know $hit and all the smart people who think they know everything really don't know $hit. The more things people present as fact the more stupid they make themselves look. So keep on pushing your agenda like the homos and liberals, cause everybody knows they make themselves look so wise.

Well maybe that was a bit harsh, my apologies. Just seemed at first you were taking a jab at people of faith. But only the last line, I still think none of use knows $hit.

Last edited by seal_billy; 07/26/14.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner