Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Did you call yourself into existence?

Can you perpetuate yourself eternally (if that is even a concept anyone can truly understand)?

There is something bigger than you. Why deny it?

The God who created us is beyond your comprehension and by his own accounting, outside the realm of time. How big is that?

My God is not of gaps but of totality, which is beyond even you in every way. Why deny it?

If it is not evidence of being beyond your personal scale and scope, the world awaits your omniscience. Just saying.

So, how do you make an electron from nothing, including the laws of the universe?

Is there something bigger then me? If by that you mean my family, my Service, my country, the totality of the universe, of course there is much in life greater then myself. But I do not believe these are the things you are trying to equate with something bigger.

Your "evidence" that God called himself into existence and perpetuates himself for eternity, beyond comprehension, scale, and scope. You claim not only to know that God did it, of all the thousands of Gods, you claim to know exactly which one did it.

I, however, can admit that I do not know how an electron is formed. We are making progress researching this question, and know much about the early universe, but we still do not know for sure.

So when you compare the difference in our positions, who is filled with hubis?

You have nothing to offer outside the confines of space, time, conservation of matter and energy, yet you so assiduously ridicule those who do. Remember, when you figure out how to make an electron from nothing, you will be violating the laws of science. Just saying. What drives you to offer a void where others find hope?

I will leave it at this, but when you can make water instantly into wine, heal all manner of incurable diseases and raise others and yourself from the dead, be sure to send me a PM. We can both bypass the discussion about being sinless, I am sure. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.