other than folks there are crazy

but otoh a casual stroll of this planet for 50 some odd years has proved a few things to me

there's good men, very good men with a complete lack of faith in a higher power.

but I've witnessed personally far more many great men (or read about them) that conduct themselves based on a deep and abiding faith in a higher power.

our Founding Fathers that recognized our God given rights (I've yet to see many folks on the planet that have impressed me more with their collective intellect.

and after them lots of folks throughout the history of this nation and across the world that have accomplished great things and at least part of their ability to do so based upon their deep and abiding faith in their God.

just too much evidence out there for me to ignore that most likely there's something bigger going on, than just a bunch of bacteria that formed out of the water and developed this thing we call a conscience.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.