Thanks Dwayne, and as usual thats a good, honest answer. I understand what your saying, and I believe we all have a certain amount of faith, in various things. I know I believe in things I cannot prove, and probably believe things now that I'll later find out aren't so. I just hope that I can always keep a clear and open mind to find truth, where ever and whatever it may be. I guess I've always had a fear of deception,and believing things that aren't true.
I can understand faith, and various reasons why people have it, like yourself. I just ponder sometimes when or why it became such an important part of religion, and why such value is placed on it. I'm not that well versed in other religions, but in Christianity it considered essential part being a Christian. It just makes me wonder why? I can understand almost all the rest of it, doing unto others and treating people right and all that. That makes perfect sense to me, I just wonder why faith is such a vital piece of the puzzle. I'm not saying its wrong or anything, its jsut one of those things that rattles aroun in my brain. In any case, thanks for your thoughts and I hope you have a pleasant remainder of your weekend.