There used to be a guy at work that would bull schit about anything and everything, always had a story to one up everyone no matter what the topic was.

On two occasions he stumbled into a firearms discussion that a co-worker and I were having. The bull schiter didn't hunt or shoot mind you, but he was always willing to contribute.

On the first occasion he claimed that he and his son built a gun that could blow up the moon in one shot, but they still had not figured out how to cool the gun down after the shot so they had given up on it.

On another occasion he claimed that when he was in his 20's he would always go target shooting with his 30-06 and would make hitting targets out to 2500 yards was easy for him then but he didn't think he could do it now. I asked him how much drop his 30-06 had at that range and he told me at least a couple inches. Of course I called bull schit and showed him on a ballistics program how full of crap he was. He just shrugged his shoulders and said his gun must have been faster.

Last edited by heavywalker; 08/15/14.