In the early-to mid 80's when I used to work a gun counter every Saturday, this one guy would come in and always tell tales of hunting out west, and being that we were in SC, they were very unique to say the least.

One day I was at my unk's and he had a then new 10ft satellite dish, and I was introduced to what became the outdoor channel. Oddly, many of the stories that great white hunter told were being played out by other people on shows that I until then had never seen!!!! Hmmmmmm.......

I watched one that was about deer hunting, mulies near some river (Powder?) in Montana, and there was a particular bit about stalking up to little stands of trees and just hunkering down, then dropping down along the high bank and easing up to the next stand of trees. I tried to memorize as much of it as I could. A few weeks later, in comes our great white hunter, who soon begins extolling his latest-greatest kill....the details were so similar to the show, I finished several sentences for him! He looked at my wry grin, realized I had a satellite too, picked up his stuff, and left, never to be seen again

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.