RGK,

If you are around central Texas and your S/N is in the 200's, thats likely one of my stolen LTD's. It was stolen in Bexar county. Would be real interested in getting it back if it is. I have police report too. Last lead I had on it was from a truck driver round New Braunfels way a few years back. Most LTD's can be accounted for by me because I own and can account for over half of the limited supply. My LTD fetish can be found under "Jake" from MO site. I simply bought them up.

I agree with Blackheart all the way on the 30-30 -vs- 35 debate. I used to think the 35 would perform better on larger game than a 30-30 but that hasn't held true either. And, yes I've tried everything they make for the 35 including BB. The 30-30 just plain does a better job but the LTD is just a damn nice rifle. I hit deer with 30-30 Winchester Powermax HP and they DRT each and every time. The 150 grain 30-30 HP absolutely does more damage and creates a larger exit wound than any factory or handloaded 35 remington in existance.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/20/14.