The only dodging has been done by you.

"None". Really? That is funny. LMAO. None may describe how many components you have on hand or how many firearms companies you work for.

I have personally killed double digits with each cartridge. I cannot put a an honest number on either. Owned 35s for 35years now. Own 4-5 30-30s currently. And then lets add on the 2 more dozen+ I have personally gutted and /or processed that my bud and his dad killed. One shoots a 35, the other a 30-30. Another guy at camp also uses a 30-30 often, as well as my friend Troy. So I will say I have personally "inspected" around 60 deer kills with said cartridges. I'd say that qualifies as an educated opinion. Of course, as every internet poser does, you will say you have shot far more. Isn't that how it ALWAYS goes?

We have tracked a number of 30-30 shot deer. Even lost a few. None shot by me. No 35 shot deer has been lost, but a few required tracking. Again, none shot by me. In each case, I'd say bullet placement had more to do with it than bullet performance.

Your turn.....