Originally Posted by 2muchgun
I'd also bet it all that I've owned more guns, fired more guns, loaded more rounds, and killed more deer than you EVER have.

Dialed in six this week. 4 today. How about you?
You'd lose that bet sure as the sun rises in the East. It never ceases to amaze me how many schmucks from the hills think they've put more rounds downrange or more effort and time into the study of firearms and related fields than a gunsmith. If you've done so much and put so much time and effort into it then why aren't you making your living building guns or writing loading manuals ? I bet you all know more about medicine than your doctor's do too. As to how many rounds I've put down range, let's just say it's been part of my job to test fire ALOT of firearms for both function and accuracy for alot of years and leave it at that. I also shot competitively for years and fired 10s of thousands of rounds per year in the process. The most deer I ever killed in one day is 7 and the most in one season 13. I killed alot of deer with shotgun slugs because there are alot of deer in shotgun only zones and I hunted in one regularly for over 20 years. And schit, your pic is kinda cute but my brother had more powder and components than that in the back of his van when he returned from a gunshop run through NY and Pa. last weekend. WTF does how many guns you dialed in today or how much powder you have on hand have to do with killing deer or anything else with .35's and 30-30's ? You still never told us all just how many you've slain with either. All you have done is tell us that some writer in a loading manual says the .35 shoots bigger, heavier bullets and is therefore more effective. My ASSS.