I don't hunt deer with shotguns, they are for shooting shot. Glad you finally figured that one out after killing more deer than anyone with a shotgun. Exactly how many did it take before it dawned on you? laugh Now that's what a DUNCE is.

I don't give 2 $hits about what writers say, because I know more than most of them. Especially the writers of today. Ballisticians and writers are NOT one and the same, although some ballistician's do write.

So you are independent? As in, you don't actually work for a firearms company or "in the industry" as you say?

How you believe being a gunsmith of any kind qualifies you as a ballistics expert or expert on bullet performance is beyond me. It doesn't. Unlike you, I never claimed to be anything. I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns.

I'd also bet it all that I've owned more guns, fired more guns, loaded more rounds, and killed more deer than you EVER have.

Dialed in six this week. 4 today. How about you?

LMAO. A pistolsmith makes you an authority on terminal rifle ballistics. I gotta remember that one.

I shot with 2 guys today who do NOTHING but shoot all day, every day. You probably wouldn't even have been able to keep up with the conversation.

Here's my stash. Well, all I could fit into the pic, anyway. About 28 different powders and 12,000 bullets. Not counting the 1000s I have loaded and the 700 I shot this week. Surely being the expert you are, you must have FAR more than poor lil' old me.

Let's see yours, Mr. Firearms Industry.............laffin'......
[Linked Image]