Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Smokepole,

Thanks for the back-up, but it�s impossible to argue with somebody who�s a genuine �certificated� high school teacher.

Plus, what do I know about science or writing? I was just a lowly biology major in college, and my articles have appeared in trash like National Geographic. Probably shouldn�t mention that the FBI and U.S. military shoot into media and consider it part of the scientific process. Otherwise our certificated friend will rip them a new one.

Mule Deer,

I am not sure why you brought up the FRI Firearms Testing. I'll keep my guess to myself. I used to have a copy of it. I don't remember a hypothesis. In fact, it was more of a laboratory comparative analysis of bullets under controlled conditions with each assigned an value thus facilitating comparison.

Now, please reread my posts and show me where anything I wrote was wrong. Can an elk lives sans heart? Does it matter what destroys an elk heart in its dying process? Is a .243 Win through an elk's heart better than an '06 in its guts?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***