Originally Posted by SansSouci
Types of anecdotal evidence include claiming non-factual information based on the experiences of a few people, stories that would seem to contradict factual information, and word of mouth recommendations.

You mean, like word of mouth recommendations from your guide? What empirical data do you think he recorded when he made his scientific observations? Please expand on that, professor.

So, before empirical data can be collected, we're gonna need a controlled environment, a criterion missing in blasting holes in media.

This quote proves that your moronity is complete. The reason people test bullets in media is precisely because all the variables can be controlled unlike in the field. Distance of the shot, velocity, consistency/density of the media, angle of impact, and so on. As someone so proficient in a "fact-based profession," you're terribly inept when confronted with actual facts.

If he has a problem with me, he ought to disclose it rather than going at it as a pus$y.

I just realized you used the word "pus$y," I missed that the first time. Thanks for proving my point yet again, that's just one more example of you talking about something you know nothing about.

A wise man is frequently humbled.