Thanks for the kind words and good wishes gents. My wife and daughter are aware of my involvement on 24 hour campfire and I will tell both of your best wishes.

Evidently Rachel (my daughter who should have been named junior) went into the hospital a week ago last Monday. They both understand that being afield is literally called out of me and so did not contact me until late Tuesday. Due to limited cell service it was Wednesday before I was able to contact them. My wife relayed that at that time there was no need to hurry back.

Rachel's husband was 12 lbs when he was born. He is about 6'5" and close to 300 lbs. The Brown's are usually vertically challenged lightweights. The twins were conceived through in-vitro fertilization and it appears one will be a Dobson and one will be a Brown. Naturally the Dobson is on top sitting on his smaller brother, who though smaller by 1.5 lbs at 32 weeks is a feisty little booger. They have the twins stabilized, but my daughters blood pressure is up and down and her platelet count is down. Most likely she will remain in the hospital till they take the babies.
Her doctor specializes in high risk pregnancies. My wife is an LVN and is a contractor at the hospital where Rachel is. So for now all is under control and in the doctor's and the Lord's hands.

As to whether any thing was shot. Many more pix were shot than game. We hunted from first light till noon. Back in for lunch, then back out around 3PM until dark. The hunt was scheduled for five days. Rick hunted from Sunday through Thursday. Drummund, his guide and I hunted a sixth day, both morning and evening Friday and would have done a Saturday morning hunt but it was time to go.

We did take a few minutes on Friday afternoon to perforate a few prairie dogs...............

We don't have PD's down here and it was a kick.

Thanks again to Rick and Drummond Lindsey for memories that will last a lifetime.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.