triple draw, double cryo, hollow ground on big wheel, cpm154 the stamp on the blade says 154cm simply because i am not spending 100. on a stamp that says cpm and i dont think theyre is a lick of diff in the two steels for the most part. The stag knife has a hand finsh and the micarta knife has a 600 grit as ground finish. I dont know who you are however i think by looking at some your post you know who's pattern it is.Thanks Rick Menefeequote=Lawdwaz]
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Here are a couple new pattern for me. I'm on a fixed blade kick!
3 1/2 drop-points One has sambar stag the other my own jigged micarta.
My fav pocketknifes are the remingtons from the 30's and i think theyre jigged bone and swedge work is what draws me to them. Remington made a line of fixed bladed in the 40's that had jigged and checkered plastic handle after that you start seeing a lot of bakelite and delron being jigged with the trad-pocket knives. Blade thickness and end of the tapered tang measure about .010 [Linked Image]
[img][IMG]http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr82/rickmenefee/bosedropstag003.jpg[/img]
[Linked Image]

Those are great looking lines! I'd say those are going to be a hit. More specs please..........[/quote]

Last edited by rickmenefee; 05/05/12.