This schit is always fhuqking funny...because The Paper Hat Brigade comes flyin' outta their closets,wearing shiny new Tinfoil Hats and doing their BEST. Congratulations?!?

Firstly,the SOLE inherent advantage of the S/A Fieldcraft is COAL latitude,in a Light Done Right platform. Full stop,end of story. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Feed it the best brass on the Planet,the best boolit in the bore size(147 ELD) and simply let it Smooch SAAMI throating,while granting land chasing opportunity. I get it,that nobody gets it and Window Lickers are in an all out race to fhuqk such simplistic mechanical inherent advantages up. FUNNY schit!

This schit ain't Rocket Surgery.

[Linked Image]

HILARIOUS to me,that the same cast of CLUELESS Fhuqks,are in a hurry to Out Dumbfhuqk one another,with asinine bullschit Fluff. Though in fairness,they can only do their "best",with what incredibly little they have to work with. Laughing!

Now there was a time when the 284Win woulda called me in said platform,for a Killing Rifle. Today boolits have changed too much,that I'd not be willing to trade that much COAL disadvantage(increased case length),over a 7-08. Better yet,I'd want a 7 Kreedmire,if only to bank more of same and as a dedicated 162/180ELD Launcher for Killing. Starting velocity do not interest me,nearly as much as arrival velocity and wind slippin' abilities. Hint.

Easy for me to say,if only because I shoot it all. Prolly some 162's here. I may shoot 25-284 and 6-284 too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The 6 Kreedmire is an exceptionally nice chambering and the 3" box wouldn't piss me off there. I've got 'em in 7" and 8" both...and would prefer 7" in sumptin' Fieldcraft-esque.

5th from far left of frame.

[Linked Image]

Such a platform would scratch all itches,for everybody. The Ping Pong Ball Dumbfhuqks could do their thing and the astute could trump same...all within' identical platforms. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I VERY much enjoy how The CLUELESS are always in a hurry to fhuqk up balance/handling,by slamming more contour aboard. FUNNY schit!

I don't shoot as many Flyweights as they "do",though I certainly shoot a whole fhuqk of a LOT more of 'em. Not so subtle HINT. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/ObUlvy.jpg[/img]

The 6BR muse is an attraction that I savvy,but it's long suit is,that it don't need a long suit. She's mooter than fhuqk in a 3" box and it's foolish to ask a Manufacturer to hamstring themselves in sucha way.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/661/lfvzfN.jpg[/img]

Anywhoo...I appreciate the EPIC Humor this morning.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Bless your hearts.

Wow +P+!!!!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."