Originally Posted by ejo
... I wouldn't hold my breath for a LH model. Here is an email I received from Barret this week "Due to high demand on the Barrett (right-hand) Fieldcraft rifles, Barrett will not be producing left-hand rifles at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will gladly change your order to a right-hand rifle in any of the following calibers:"

I totally get the economics of a start up. They are running at full capacity and (hopefully profitably) sold out on all of their Right Hand SKU's. Why stop making money to address the Left Handers ??? Got it... But... When they do finally catch up up with demand for Right Hand actions, I will still be patiently waiting for LH variants...

As far as shooting a RH variant from the port side, not an issue. Have a RH Kimber Ascent, Ruger African .275 Rigby, and Pre-64 FWT 270 in Micky Edge. BTDT. Got the Tee shirt. If the LH variants never come to fruition, in a year or two, I may pick up a RH variant when they start turning up on the used market... Until then, I will be the optimist... smile