Maybe like a couple of you have written that placing your hand in your right front pocket eliminates the need to produce the gun in the first place and makes a bad guy think twice about you as a victim. I was visiting a buddy last week and he said that he has four loaded guns stashed around the house. I think that I'll stash a couple more myself. Four years ago September 23 I didn't know that my kid had $5,800. stashed in his room because the bank was charging him a service charge. Some distance acquaintances knew about it and three of them decided to don ski masks and come in to find it. I'd never been robbed before so I wasn't as well behaved as they figured a retired guy should have been. I got 15 stitches out of the deal from a paving brick, plus some other injuries from a floor lamp and bar stool, but the guys left when they heard the shuck, shuck of my .45 going into condition one. The police dog tracked them a quarter mile to where they dropped their bloody jacket and ski mask and DNA did the rest. The one kid had prior burglary and got ten years, but he wouldn't rat out his two buddies. A real exciting evening. It happens.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory