Speaking of J Frames, as I was dropping off my littlest Minion earlier this week I ran into a young guy I don't know very well, but know is a decent guy. He shoots USPSA, and I have been on the same squad with him a few times in the past, a number of years back

Apparently he remembered that I refer to my J Frame as my " Ear-Nose-Throat" gun, since that is likely one of the places it is going to get jammed into somebody if I am down to my J Frame and not using my primary gun. In other words, I am rolling on the ground, lost control of my primary weapon, and things are going very badly.

He inquired as to if I was carrying my "Ear-Nose Throat" gun. I acknowledged that I was. He then asked why "you pros carry small revolvers instead of autos" and stated that he had talked to a number of "older pros" (I assume he meant LE/former LE) and that they all carried J Frames. Apparently I am in the old category now...anyways..

I told him that while there are some very reliable small autos on the market like the single stack Glocks, the J Frame still works and lots of guys are alive today because they chose to carry one every day.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com