Originally Posted by liliysdad
Originally Posted by dla

Mall Ninja doctrine.

Perhaps....I simply dont see the point in wearing a gun if im not going to wear an effective one.

And yes, I get paid to carry a gun 40(ha!) hours a week, but the remaining hours are my choice, and I carry one every single hour I legally can. The vast majority of those hours, I carry a M&P 9c in a Comp Tac MTac. Times when I am going where I the possibility of having to use a gun increases, I carry a 5" M&P in the same holster. A reload for the Compact can go in the offside pocket, while a full size reload requires a pouch.

Hahahahaha........40 hour weeks!

FWIW........daily carry off duty is either the 642 or an XDs. Both are wearing kydex from a local who does outstanding work. The 642 does an equal amount of time in a pocket holster when it's 'secondary'.

A 320 (compact/subcompact) will, eventually, be the primary once I get our transition finalized at work.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�