I have carried a gun full time for years. I retired in 2013 and even before than when I was in sales, I carried (at the time) a S&W 642 in a Blackhawk holster. No one was supposed to carry at work, my boss knew I did and approved of it due to his confidence in me. I ALWAYS carry on an OWB holster at 3:00. Over time since I retired, I have rotated a number of guns since I've retired. I carry various guns now mostly semi autos in a Zack Davis Leather Holster. From the time I put my pants on in the morning till the time I get ready for bed around 11:00pm I have a gun on me. On the VERY RARE occasion I don't have my holster on, it is rare but it does happen, like when I am planning on going on base for health care or to pick up a prescription. On those occasions, like going to the grocery store in the evening if for some reason I don't have a gun on I will put one in my pocket and it will be a Ruger LCR, or a Ruger LC9.

Having said all that I would never carry in an ankle carry due to my body build. No way I could get to a gun in a realistic time frame. I don't see a problem if someone wants to pocket carry a gun. For me to do it is pretty rare as I carry too much stuff in my front pockets. If I'm going to pocket carry it's probably going to be in a back pocket. I'm a big guy and my pockets are bigger than a lot of peoples so I can carry in my back pocket pretty easily and it's pretty easily available. However there is always the issue of sitting on your gun and then you are screwed pretty much. That's why I approach things the way I do. On the other side, I haven't ever noticed someone pocket carrying. Just tonight at Golden Corral, I noticed 3 people carrying and they were all carrying OWB. I was in a smallish area and there wasn't that many people, but you would think I'd have noticed at least 1 person pocket carrying.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain