Wife broke a cable on the old pickup. Cable operates the squeeze.

She also had been riding the clutch......and informed me that it now pops out of 2nd gear.

Clutch linkage is worn out, and out of adjustment. Going to take most of the linkage to town to the NAPA store. Guy that owns it had a huge obsolete inventory.

Never feed pickup has a dual mass clutch just waiting to explode. Also has no engine fan.

Last summer the wonkey clutch pissed me off and I pegged the throttle and dumped the clutch. Older Ford frames are pretty flexible and it put the fan through the radiator.

Had done that once before so I decided to go with an electric fan. Have not been able to find one to fit so I am going back to an engine driven fan.

Somewhere in between I have lost the spacer that moves the fan forward to clear the belt.

Its okay as long as you keep it moving!

Bought a 2001 Chevy 2500 HD with the auto and a 6.0 engine from Dad today. Its in great shape.

I have an newer Cortney Berg hydra dec that I was going to fix up and put on something with a 6.0 liter. Never got that done, but I still have the pump and mounting bracket.

I figure I will sell that Hydra Dec and buy a brand new Hydra Bed. With the pump and kit I already own, and doing the install myself I can save a lot of money.

If I sell that other bed and apply it to the new one I figure it will only cost me 5000 bucks. They are 10,400 installed new!

A newer, solid pickup with a new bullet proof bed will make me sleep better....I hope.

I am MAGA.