Huh, didn't know about any seal kits either. Now you've got something to add to your list of stuff to do some day if you ever get some spare time. haha

I bought a 2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 off of a fellow up country. He was the original owner and she was a garage princess I guess, only about 800 miles on it smile And it came with a factory winch and snow plow which has been a big hit this winter. We had one dump of a couple feet and a few more around half of that. Scored some pretty good neighbour points and generally avoided shovels as much as possible all winter.

This things my first atv of any sort bought it for hunting mainly lots of roads in the hills here that get half washed out or buried by slides and generally neglected enough that you can't get a pick up in to. I'm getting smoother and more comfortable with it now, plowing was a good way to learn the bike actually. I wouldn't want any much more power that big single's got some serious grunt! Looking forward to snorting around in the hills once the snows gone up there..

Dan