Okay, thanks for the positive feedback. Maybe when something new comes ups I'll make another vid. Kinda wish I had a Go-Pro because there would be some mean momma footage!

Couple of them the last few days down in the old cows. And a couple I am NOT even going to mess with, but at least they have heifer calves so a late banding won't be an issue, we'll just ear-tag them at branding.

Miles, we use the smaller calf tags and then will replace with a bigger cow tag if a heifer makes the grade. The 2 year olds in the vid will all get new 'big' tags here in a month before they go out to pasture. They were born on 2016 so they will get a 600 series tag, the calves are already tagged with the number that their mother will get.

Ed and Roger, the hair dryer comment was an attempt at humor! I will admit it's been a few years since we've used a timing light but c'mon man, give me a little credit.....grin

Salty, yeah, no cut/paste regurgitated posts around here, heifer reports and hopefully some Spring mud again soon!

Jim, anymore calves?

We had 5 heifers that were close yesterday and by late evening 3 had calves. Full house in the calving shed....

Kings, that must be #632 and yeah, so far they are all doing well.

Paul, I am officially jealous of your chores!

Not to mention some of the finest eating to be had on the planet.....