Roger, lemme know what happens. I'll warn my wife.....grin

IB, that's what I used to trickle in the fuel line, pour in a little until the line was full and then hit it with a little air. Repeat about a dozen times, finally we had fuel flowing. Didn't want to douche my gloves with that chit and my hands still smell. It was weird though, initially we hit the line with air and had easy air flow but fuel would not not flow back. The bottom of the tank has a sump clean-out and that was clean so WTF?

Kid, things are easy here on the river bottom(knock on wood....). The guys out in the hills are having all the real fun!

Ben, if you want it to never snow again, buy a snowmobile.....

Seriously though, wish we were closer I'd drive over in a tractor. That is an insane amount of digging and as SD mentioned it'll blow right back in during the next windy day.

Downstream, I hope they get to you guys sooner than later. This coming weekend looks to be another windy/snowy blast so I guess it's good that they show up afterwards.

Hanco, speaking of yard work, I might snow blow a new trail for my couch hounds in the backyard. One of the little bastards has taken to pissin' on the patio!